SEPA Direct Debit
SEPA Direct Debit offers the attractive possibility of collecting cross-border and national receivables in euros.
With Credit Suisse you can collect your receivables throughout Europe using the SEPA Direct Debit service, provided that the payer's financial institute also offers this service. Each financial institution and creditor makes its own decision about whether to use SEPA Direct Debit.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Convenient payment collection in EUR throughout Europe via direct debit directly to your Credit Suisse account.
- Account consolidation to one account in Switzerland possible.
- Both one-time and recurrent direct debits for variable amounts are possible.
- Standardized and clear processes, formats, deadlines, and obligations make administration simple.
- Simplified receivables management thanks to reference numbers.
- Credit Suisse does not levy a fee for collection.
How It Works
The following are some conditions that must be met in order to use SEPA Direct Debit:
- EUR account with Credit Suisse.
- Signed Credit Suisse participation form.
- Debits in EUR with BIC (Bank Identifier Code) and IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
- SEPA Core Direct Debit Mandat signed by the debtor: CH-Guidelines for the SEPA Core Direct Debit Mandate (SIX Interbank Clearing)
- Signed SEPA Direct Debit Mandate from debtor.
- The accounting software must have a compatible interface.
- The debit is delivered via Direct Link / Direct Exchange or payCOMweb
Further information may be requested from your client advisor.
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74 (free of charge)*