Direct Debit (LSV+/BDD)
LSV/BDD are the best option for regular payments of varying amounts to a particular beneficiary.
With LSV+/BDD you authorize the biller to debit your account directly in respect of any amounts owed. LSV+ (direct debit with the right of objection) is used for private clients (business-to-consumer). BDD (Business Direct Debit) is used between businesses without any right of objection.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Full control: Each payment execution is itemized.
- Free or low-cost payment processing.
- Recurring payments are settled automatically.
- Payments are settled reliably even during longer periods of absence.
- Saves time since there is no need to enter data and make deposits.
How It Works
You issue the payee a one-time debit authorization which entitles the payee to collect its receivables electronically and automatically via LSV+/BDD. This allows both parties to benefit from payment processing on the actual value date as well as a reduced need for reminders.
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74 (free of charge)*