LSV+ (Direct Debit with Right of Objection)
LSV+/BDD offer rapid and secure processing of your recurring variable receivables in CHF and EUR within Switzerland.
LSV+/BDD are ideal for all companies that regularly collect receivables in CHF and EUR from their private or corporate clients. LSV+ (direct debit with right of objection) is used for private clients (business-to-consumer). BDD (Business Direct Debit) is used between businesses without any right of objection.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Support from a single source: As LSV+/BDD interfaces we offer you Direct Link, which features a direct link to your financial software, as well as our tried-and-tested online banking service, Direct Net .
- Better liquidity planning thanks to timely receipt of monies and uniform booking procedures.
- Increased streamlining and reduction in administrative expenditure for both you and your clients thanks to automatic procedures for collecting receivables and reconciling accounts receivable.
- Cost-effective processing of bulk payment transactions.
- Receivables can be collected in CHF and EUR
How It Works
The payer issues the payee a one-time debit authorization which entitles the payee to collect its receivables electronically and automatically via LSV+/BDD. This allows both parties to benefit from payment processing on the actual value date as well as a reduced need for reminders.
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74 (free of charge)*