Transmit payments recorded offline or receive account details and download incoming payment files ( BESR / ZED ) for further processing.
Please note that a subscription in Direct Net (free of charge) is required before account and BESR details can be downloaded. The functions "TELE INFACCOUNT" and "TELE ZED" ("Order subscription") are used to do this.
NetBanking Credit Suisse Edition Features
- Recording payments inland and abroad ( incl. IPI and Euro- BESR )
- Automatic transmission of payment files (DTA)
- Downloading BESR details ( ZED )
- Downloading account details
- OnlineUpdate (automatic software update)
- IBAN calculator
- Importing master data from Offline Payments
- NetBanking is eligible for contracts
- Internet connection is only required during data transmission
Advice on NetBanking
If you need assistance with online banking, please contact our Electronic Banking Desk, Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at 0800 88 11 88* (toll-free).
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *