You are here:
Direct Net Self Administration for Corporate Clients
Managing Direct Net User Rights Yourself
Are you looking for an easy way to administer your company's Direct Net user rights online?
Then Direct Net Self Administration is the ideal choice.
What is Direct Net Self Administration?
This easy and convenient online service from Credit Suisse enables corporate clients to manage Direct Net user rights autonomously. Direct Net Self Administration provides you with an overview of all current user rights at any time.
- Create new Direct Net users
- Edit existing user access rights online. Current user rights can be deleted, reactivated, blocked, or unblocked.
- Copy the rights of existing Direct Net users
Help with problems logging on
- Short Movie
- Unblock Direct Net users
- Order online new passwords and new proof of identity for users
- Extend the period of validity for expired initial passwords
- Change the mailing addresses for Direct Net passwords and proof of identity
- No additional forms and procedures
- Immediate operational validity of all online managed Direct Net user rights (even outside office hours)
- Separate entry and approval of modifications by designated administrators
- Online overview of all current Direct Net user rights
What you need to do
- Request Direct Net Self Administration from your client advisor today
- Nominate at least one internal Direct Net administrator for your company, and assign him or her either a «Supporter» or «Master» administrator type
|Administrator Authority||Administrator Types|
|Enter user rights||Yes||Yes|
|Approve user rights||No||Jointly by two or individually|
|Delete user rights||Yes||Yes|
|Unblock/reorder passwords and 3rd credentials||Yes||Yes|
|Change user mailing address||
* Master administrators must have individual or collective signatory power with a specimen signature.
* Phone calls may be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *
Apply for Online & Mobile Banking
Enjoy the benefits of Online & Mobile Banking. Apply for your contract here.
Online Banking Demo Version
Banking transactions with Credit Suisse Online Banking