Capital goods leasing (sales financing) in partnership with Credit Suisse.
The sales partner refers a financing transaction from one of its end clients to Credit Suisse.
The sales partner guarantees the leasing commitment.
The sales partner enters into a lease or rental agreement with its end client.
Credit Suisse AG finances the acquisition costs.
- The sales partner submits a request for refinancing.
- Credit Suisse AG reviews the request and, if the decision is positive, assumes the claim.
- The sales partner cedes the claim and ownership to Credit Suisse AG.
- The sales partner invoices Credit Suisse AG (purchase price).
- Credit Suisse AG pays the purchase price to the sales partner.