Forward Fix Mortgage
Secure Your Interest Rate for Tomorrow Today, with a Forward Fix Mortgage.
Your Benefits with a Forward Fix Mortgage
- The mortgage interest rate is fixed at an early stage.
- You are protected against rising mortgage interest costs thanks to a fixed interest rate.
- You can budget for your mortgage interest costs in advance.
- Because the interest rate environment is attractive at present, you intend to fix your mortgage interest rates today for a later period.
- You are looking for security and you want predictable interest costs for the entire term of your mortgage.
What You Need to Know about the Forward Fix Mortgage
- The mortgage interest rate can be fixed for up to two years before a new mortgage is paid out or an existing mortgage is extended.
- The mortgage interest rate can be fixed for the entire term.
- No interest rate fluctuations.
- Option to choose direct or indirect repayment.
Suitable in these cases:
- The Forward Fix mortgage is ideal if you think that mortgage interest rates are set to rise rapidly. This makes it suitable if you expect a higher interest rate when your mortgage is due to be paid out or your current mortgage is due to be extended.
Example of a Forward Fix Mortgage
Conditions for the Forward Fix Mortgage
2–15 years (including waiting period)
As per your individual offer
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone
0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *