Flex Rollover Mortgage
Take Advantage of Interest Rate Fluctuations with a LIBOR** Mortgage.
Your Benefits with a LIBOR** Mortgage
- When market interest rates drop, you benefit from reduced interest because your mortgage is linked to the short-term money market (LIBOR** rate).
- A personalized interest cap is possible with agreed maximum interest for loans of
CHF 500,000 and above.
- Option to switch from a LIBOR** mortgage to a different Credit Suisse mortgage model whenever a tranche expires.
- You intend to define the adjustment rhythm yourself so you can react flexibly to changes in interest rates.
- You want to take advantage of constantly low or falling interest rates, and you can cope with fluctuations and uncertainty.
What You Need to Know About the Flex Rollover Mortgage
- The interest rate on the LIBOR** mortgage is fixed periodically within a selectable term of 1 to 10 years.
- The mortgage interest rate is linked to the LIBOR** rate and thus adapted to current market conditions, for a tranche term of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 months (maximum).
- The frequency can be changed at the end of each individually selected tranche term.
- Possibility to opt for indirect mortgage repayment; direct repayment only at the end of the tranche term.
Suitable in these cases:
- The Flex rollover mortgage is ideal when interest rates are falling or have stabilized at a low level. It is not suitable when interest rates are rising rapidly.
Example of a Flex Rollover Mortgage
Conditions for the Flex Rollover Mortgage
1 to 10 years
Term of tranche
1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 months
As per your individual offer
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone
0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
**LIBOR = London Interbank Offered Rate: The interest rate at which banks lend money to each other in the short term.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *