Calculate Your Costs Thanks to a Fixed Mortgage Interest Rate.
Your Benefits with a Fix Mortgage
- Protection against rising mortgage interest costs thanks to a fixed interest rate.
- You can budget for your mortgage interest costs in advance.
- You are looking for security and you want predictable interest costs for the entire term of your mortgage.
- You want to protect yourself against increases in mortgage interest rates.
What You Need to Know About the Fix Mortgage
- Whereas adjustable interest rates adapt to market conditions, the interest on a fixed-rate mortgage remains the same throughout the entire term.
- Option to choose direct or indirect repayment.
Suitable in these cases:
- Mortgage interest rates look set to rise sharply.
- The currently available fixed interest rate is attractive, and you would like to use it for long-term budgeting.
Example of a Fix Mortgage
Conditions for the Fix Mortgage
2 to 15 years
As per your individual offer
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone
0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *