Notional Cash Pooling
Consolidate your corporate account balances virtually so you can optimize your interest income.
Our notional cash pooling service enables you to optimize the interest income on your Credit Suisse accounts thanks to the virtual pooling of your balances.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Group-wide optimization of the interest situation
- Better overview of the interest income for your Credit Suisse accounts
- The balances of your Credit Suisse accounts are only pooled on a virtual basis. Balances remain available in the individual accounts at all times
- On request, intercompany interest can be calculated and booked automatically based on individually specifiable intercompany interest rates
- Cost savings and automation of manual employee activities in the treasury function (e.g. settlement of any intercompany interest)
How It Works
With notional cash pooling, the balances of the Credit Suisse accounts that you have nominated for the pool (participating accounts) are consolidated for interest calculation purposes and shown as at the value date in a collective account that has been specially set up for the purpose. There is no physical balance transfer.
Who Could Benefit from Notional Cash Pooling?
- Medium-sized and large businesses that several Credit Suisse accounts in the same currency
- Medium-sized and large businesses that wish to simplify and optimize their interest management
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *