Multibanking: Fides ARS and EFT
The Multibank solution for professional treasurers from Fides Treasury Services AG, a Credit Suisse Group company.
The Fides Account Reporting Service (ARS) collects account information from your banks around the world, such as credit balances, transaction data, booking texts and additional details in various electronic formats. Fides Account Reporting (ARS) und Electronic File Transfer (EFT) software kits allow companies to conveniently, easily and quickly access their account statements and send and upload payment orders around the globe.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Simple web access to your account data around the clock and around the globe
- Intraday and prior-day data
- All booking, value date and transaction details
- Optional account groups to reflect your company structure
- Automatic currency conversion option
- Templates for reports in HTML, TXT or PDF formats
- In four languages (English, German, French, Italian)
How It Works
Fides Treasury Services AG converts and validates the account statements received. These are saved in the Fides database; at intervals defined by you, we generate a file for automatic import into your treasury software. You can also use our Fides ARS Web or Fides ARS SmartClient software kits to access your account information.
Currently you can obtain data as SWIFT, BAI, AFB, CSV or client-specific files. Other formats can be added at the client's request. Using the Fides ARS Web and Fides ARS SmartClient software kits, you can also generate reports in TXT, PDF or HTML formats which you can print or view electronically.
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *