Many investors pool their assets (collective assets) by investing in bonds.
- Investment in domestic and/or foreign bond investments, taking into account the predefined investment strategy
- Different risk profiles, according to term, credit rating, currency, domicile, and interest rate policy
- Annual distribution or continuous reinvestment of the accrued income (capital growth funds)
- The level of attainable earnings depends on the investment criteria of the respective fund, as well as conditions in the capital market
- Optimum investment of assets that are not required in the medium to long term
- Credit risk (credit rating of the bond debtors)
- Price risk
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *