Medium-term notes are medium-term, fixed-interest debt securities issued by Swiss banks.
- Medium-term, fixed-interest debt securities issued by Swiss banks
- Fixed term: 2-8 years
- Interest at rate fixed in advance
- 100 % repayment by bank on expiration date
- Not tradable on the stock exchange
- Minimum amount: CHF 1,000
- Subject to withholding tax
- Medium to long-term investment option for liquid assets
- Credit risk (credit rating of the issuing bank)
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *