Short-term structured money market investments.
- Traditional fiduciary investment (fiduciary deposit), combined with the development of the exchange rate for a currency pair, or the price of a precious metal.
- The currencies and term (1 week to 12 months) are defined in advance.
- The return depends on the development of the exchange rate for the selected pair of currencies, or the price of the precious metal.
- Opportunity to benefit from upward, lateral or downward movements in the foreign exchange or precious metals markets.
- Optimization of interest income on short-term liquidity
- Tax-optimized investment as not subject to withholding tax
- Credit risk (credit rating of bank) abroad
- Exchange rate risk
FINER with Fixed Coupon
- Redemption in the investment currency or second currency, depending on the development of the exchange rate.
- Guaranteed coupon payment on redemption date.
- Minimum amount: USD 70,000 (or equivalent in another currency).
FINER with Capital Protection
- Predefined repayment amount in investment currency
- Coupon payment depends on exchange rate development
- Minimum amount: CHF 750,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency)
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *