Here you will find a brief description of the most common products that protect against interest rate risks.
Facilitate cash management; short-term investment of liquid assets.
- Call accounts are offered in CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, YEN, CAD, AUD, NOK, SEK, NZD
- Call money is an investment without a fixed term, where the interest earned is continuously adjusted to the market rate.
- The interest starts 48 hours after the transfer. Investors have the possibility of using or withdrawing amounts by giving a 48 hours notification.
- The interest rate is set in accordance with the invested amount (new), and also in accordance with the current money market situation.
- Your relationship manager will be glad to inform you of the current rate.
- The minimum investment amount for opening is
CHF 250,000 and minimum transfer amount is
CHF 10,000 or equivalent value in a foreign currency.
- Your monthly closing statement will show you the current applicable interest rate together with interest rate developments in the current year.
- Each month, the interest will be credited to your linked Private or Current account.
- The call money will be managed as an account. Account management is free of charge.
- You will receive monthly account statements showing amounts credited and withdrawn, as well as the current account balance.
Rising interest rates and the growing amount of the investment lead to higher interest earned by the Call account.
Interest and currency risk
For further information, see the product flyer or call your relationship manager.
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *