Online & Mobile Banking Mobile Banking
Do Your Banking Anytime – Quickly, Easily, and Securely
With the Credit Suisse Direct app for tablets and smartphones, you can take care of your banking wherever and whenever you like.
- See an overview of all accounts and securities safekeeping accounts
- Receive push messages for account movements and e-documents
- View details of all your credit card transactions
- See details of mortgages (for tablets only)
- Payment assistant for quick entry of payments to new and existing beneficiaries
- Scan bills with one click
- View and approve eBills
- Send and receive QR payments
- Buy or sell securities on more than 70 stock exchanges
- View the latest market data organized clearly and simply
- Create a personal watch list for monitoring relevant securities
- Detailed insight into your portfolio.
- Conveniently access current portfolio valuations, performance data, and advanced analyses by country, currency, business sector, and asset class.
- Thorough, easy-to-understand visual display of your portfolio's performance, you have control and are always able to react at just the right moment.
- Receive information about your portfolio quality (depending on the Credit Suisse Invest solution; for tablets only)
- Login with Touch ID (iPhone/iPad) / fingerprint (Android)
- Currency converter
- Callback service for support and information about our product range
- Block your Maestro card for specific countries
- Personalize your homepage
Highest Standards of Security
- Secure access using a personal Online Banking login
- App protection using a PIN code and login with Touch ID / fingerprint
- Encrypted transmission of data between the bank and your device
- App automatically logs off when no longer actively being used
- Your contribution to security: Security Rules
- Download the Credit Suisse Direct app
The app is ready to be downloaded free of charge on the App Store and Google Play Store and is available for a whole host of smartphones and tablets.
- Use Mobile Banking
If you already have a user ID for Online Banking, you can log on directly.
If you have not used Online and/or Mobile Banking before, and do not have a user ID, you can request one here.