Rental Deposit Savings Account
Does your new landlord require you to deposit security for a rented property? Our solution for you: the rental deposit savings account
The Rental Deposit Savings Account
Does your landlord require a rental deposit as security? The rental deposit savings account is particularly suitable for this purpose and also offers an attractive interest rate.
- Same interest rate as the savings account
- Annual statement of account and closing balance free of charge with interest statement as of December 31
- The rental deposit savings account is only available for rented properties within Switzerland.
- Interest income may be withdrawn by the tenant at any time and up to CHF 200 of the credit interest is exempt from withholding tax.
- Release of the rental deposit and cancellation of the relevant savings account is only permitted with the landlord's consent.