Savings Account for Young People
You want to give your child a good start in life. With a savings account for young people you’ll be able to save the capital to give your child a head start.
What You Should Know about the Savings Account for Young People
The savings account for young people can be opened by parents on behalf of a child or by a young person. In the first scenario, the parents retain sole access to the account until the child reaches legal age. However, parents can give power of disposal to their child at any time, as long as he or she is age ten or older.
How You Benefit
- Free account management
- Attractive interest rate
- Simple and convenient asset growth
Open a Viva Banking Package now and benefit from the attractive Viva World
The free banking packages will not only give you financial freedom, they also open the door to the attractive Viva World where unbeatable extras, such as the Viva Movie Days, exclusive events, attractive offers, and much more, are waiting for you.
- Private and Savings accounts at a preferential interest rate
- Maestro card
- Free cash withdrawals at all ATMs in Switzerland with the Maestro card
- Prepaid card for Viva Young or choice of credit card or prepaid card for Viva Student
- Viva Movie Days: Cinema tickets on any day for only CHF 13 per person, including popcorn and soft drink