Advice and Products Tax Consulting
The Swiss tax system offers numerous optimization methods. Our tax specialists will show you how to use these methods to your advantage.
Our tax specialists will help you find all optimization methods in the Swiss tax system: We analyze your overall tax situation and show you how assets, liabilities, succession solutions, estate planning, and the withdrawal of pension capital can be optimized from a tax point of view. This can significantly reduce your tax burden in the short, medium, and long term.
Save taxes with the 3rd pillar
Saving with Pillar 3a offers attractive tax advantages: Contributions can be deducted from your taxable income (up to the statutory maximum amount). You pay no wealth, income, or withholding tax throughout the entire term of the pension plan. On payout, the capital is taxed at a reduced rate and separately from the rest of your income.
Use our calculators and get a picture of your tax situation in just a few steps
Pillar 3a maximum amounts
Maximum amounts for 2017:
- for employed persons with a pension fund: CHF 6,768
- for employed persons without a pension fund: 20% of net earned income, maximum CHF 33,840
- Commercial Securities Traders (PDF)
- Professional Real Estate Dealer (PDF)
- Salary or Dividend (PDF)
- Intercantonal and International Change of Residence (PDF)
- Voluntary Purchases of Pension Benefits (PDF)
- Lump-Sum Withdrawals from Retirement Plans (PDF)
- Overview of Cantonal Inheritance and Gift Taxes (PDF)
- Corporate Tax Reform III (PDF)