Innovative thinking from a leading partner
Credit Suisse has one of the largest, most accomplished credit franchises in the business, dedicated to being our clients' leading credit products counterparty.
We have credit trading, sales, structuring and capital markets professionals based in Boston, Chicago, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Melbourne, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Tokyo, Toronto and Zurich.
Sales & Trading
Our global credit team is a leading market maker in private and public debt across the credit spectrum, including leveraged loans, high grade, high yield and distressed debt. We are also a leading market maker in the credit derivatives market, including single name CDS, the CDX suite, as well as default swaps and swaptions.
Algorithmic Credit Trading
Our group offers fully automated, firm pricing for corporate bonds utilizing state of the art algorithmic trading technology to provide consistent liquidity throughout the trading day in a wide range of instruments.
Our capital markets businesses are responsible for structuring, underwriting and syndicating the full range of products for our issuer clients including: investment grade and leveraged loans, investment grade and high yield bonds and unit transactions. We are also a leading provider of committed acquisition financing, including leveraged loan, bridge and mezzanine finance.
Credit Solutions / Financing
We are a leading originator and provider of credit financing solutions in total return swaps, structured TRS on bankruptcy claims/ less liquid asset financing, and portfolio lending facilities.
Our structured credit solutions include asset swaps, skew arbitrage, structured funding, regulatory capital solutions, restructuring and recovery solutions.
- 2014 Credit Derivatives House of the Year, Risk Magazine
- 2014 Best Bank for Corporate Debt Capital Markets in Swiss Francs, Global Capital Bond Awards
- 2014 Deal of the Year for FIG Capital Raising (NIBC) and Bonds: Corporates (EDF), The Banker
- 2014 EMEA Loan Bank of the Year (by US$ deal value), Telecomfinance Awards
- 2013 Best Global Leveraged Finance House, Euromoney
- 2013 Credit Derivatives House of the Year and Derivatives House of the Year, Risk Magazine
- 2013 Best Arranger of Leveraged Loans and Best Secondary Loan House, Euroweek Bond Awards
- 2013 North America High-Yield Bond Deal of the Year, IFR