Seminar participants will learn about the instruments the bank can use to safeguard payments and deliveries in the import and export business:
Letter of Credits / Documentary Collections / Guarantees
Other key aspects of the seminar are texts, document checking and the integration of these instruments into the agreement.
- Morning: Focus on documentary credits and documentary collection
- Afternoon: Focus on guarantees (bank guarantees)
Seminar participants can choose to attend training in the morning, afternoon or for the full day. Attendance is free of charge.
Employees of trading, import and export companies who want to find out how banks guarantee payments and deliveries.
Registration for Trade Finance Introductory Seminar 2022
- Friday, June 3, 2022 / 8.15 – 16.30 (German)
- Friday, September 2, 2022 / 8.15 – 16.30 (German)
- Friday, September 9, 2022 / 8.15 -16.30 (English)
- Friday, November 18, 2022 / 8.15 -16.30 (German)