Careers Our Business
Whether you're just starting out or firmly established in your career, join us as we enter a new era of growth for our company.
Credit Suisse is one of the world’s leading banks, with more than 48,000 employees, offices in 50 countries and expertise in nearly every facet of banking, investing and finance.
As we look towards the future, we have made strategic changes to better serve our clients. We are also focused on making inroads into new markets and ensuring the continued success of our company – and our people.
Through it all, we have created an environment aimed at ensuring that you can flourish. No matter where you are in your career, now is a great time to become part of Credit Suisse. We offer opportunities to make meaningful contributions to the firm, and reach new milestones in your career.
Our Business Areas
For more than a century, high-net-worth individuals and families have trusted Credit Suisse to provide comprehensive advice, services and products tailored to their complex needs. This is a growing area of focus for our company, with opportunities for professionals at every stage of their careers. Join us to help shape the future of our firm and guide our clients through decisions that can have a lasting impact.
Individuals and institutions count on Credit Suisse to design and manage investment products that span virtually every asset class and investment style. Our team of more than 2,200 investment professionals and support staff work in offices around the world, collectively overseeing more than $300 billion in assets under management (as of December 2015). As part of our Asset Management team, you will work with some of the industry’s leading experts in delivering investment solutions that help our clients achieve their goals.
Corporations, governments and institutions around the world trust us to help them make critical business decisions, navigate strategic transactions and raise capital to fund growth and infrastructure. Join us and have the opportunity to shape innovative deals that are transforming today’s corporate landscape.
We serve our clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by two divisions specialized in investment banking capabilities: Global Markets and Investment Banking & Capital Markets. Our organizational structure reflects the global nature of our company, and our strategy for growing our core businesses.
- Swiss Universal Bank: Offers private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking and retail banking for individuals, corporations and institutions domiciled in Switzerland.
- International Wealth Management: Provides wealth management products and services to private clients within most of Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
- Asia Pacific: Provides integrated private banking and investment banking financial solutions to wealthy individuals, institutional investors and corporate clients in the Asia Pacific region, drawing on Credit Suisse’s global resources to capture the region’s rapid wealth creation and growth in ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW).
- Global Markets: Specializes in equities and fixed income products and services, including sales, trading, prime brokerage, underwriting and research. Clients include financial institutions, corporations, governments and institutional investors.
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets: Focuses on advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, takeover defense, business restructures, spin-offs, and debt and equity underwriting. This division works with corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals and sovereign clients.
All five of our business divisions are supported by our centralized Corporate Functions.
Corporate Functions: The Corporate Functions provide support to our business divisions, and help guarantee the smooth and efficient operation of our client-facing businesses. Our Corporate Functions include our Human Resources, Branding & Communications, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Finance, General Counsel, Operations, Risk and Technology (IT) teams. These teams manage a variety of fast-paced challenges as they provide high-quality, cost-effective services to our business divisions.
Technology (IT): Our Technology (IT) team is one of our Corporate Functions, and at over 10,000 professionals, the Technology division is larger than many technology companies. The Technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, and creates products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe.
Credit Suisse is a truly global organization with offices in approximately 50 countries. Learn more about where we are located by clicking on the regions below.
- Bahamas (Nassau)
- Brazil (Sao Paolo)
- Canada (Calgary, Toronto)
- Chile (Santiago)
- Mexico (Mexico City)
- USA (Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Raleigh, and San Francisco)
- Australia (Melbourne, Sydney)
- China (Beijing, Shanghai)
- Hong Kong
- India (Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune)
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Philippines (Manila)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- Taiwan (Taipei)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Bahrain (Manama)
- Egypt (Cairo)
- France (Paris)
- Germany (Frankfurt)
- Channel Islands (Guernsey)
- Ireland (Dublin)
- Italy (Milan)
- Liechtenstein (Vaduz)
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Monaco (Monte Carlo)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Portugal (Lisbon)
- Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw)
- Qatar (Doha)
- Russian Federation (Moscow)
- Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
- South Africa (Johannesburg)
- Spain (Madrid)
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- United Kingdom (London)
- Suisse Romande