Internship Opportunities EMEA A-Level Insight Day
EMEA A-Level Insight Day
Our A-Level Insight Day is designed to help Year 13 students learn about all the different Investment Banking career paths. Participants spend the day at our London headquarters and take part in informative workshops, panels, soft skills sessions and attend presentations given by inspirational speakers.
You will develop a better understanding of the banking world, and have more insight about career opportunities within the industry. You will also have the opportunity to get fast-tracked into our Spring Program 2017, which is designed for first-year university students.
Are you eligible?
We will select candidates based on their academic performance, leadership abilities and interest in the financial services industry.
Our A-Level Insight Day is open to students who:
- Have applied through UCAS for a place at university.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills.
- Have an AAB or equivalent grade prediction.
- Have a record of high achievement outside of academia.
- Show an interest in the financial services industry.
How to Apply
Please apply via the events section of our website, with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV that includes:
- Your contact information (postal address, telephone number, email address)
- GCSE results
- A-Level or equivalent predicted grades
- Top university choice
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- We will reimburse travel expenses to and from the event for successful applicants