Experienced Professionals Real Returns™
Ready to re-launch your career? Our Real Returns™ Program offers talented senior professionals who have taken an extended career break a smooth transition back into the workforce.
Deciding to go back to work after a voluntary, extended leave – such as to care for children – is both exciting and challenging. We’ve designed Real Returns™ to help talented professionals ramp up their skills, update their industry knowledge and boost their confidence. The result? A possibility for empowered, highly valuable candidates to seamlessly transition back into the workplace.
Our Real Returns™ program is paid and runs for approximately 12 weeks. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that match your skills and expertise, and tap into a support network of like-minded professionals. Real Returns™ is currently offered in the U.S., the U.K., India and Switzerland.
As a part of our Real Returns™ Program, you will:
- Be part of a team and work on an interesting assignment or project.
- Participate in a series of training/orientation modules to help acclimate you to the work environment.
- Upgrade your technology skills.
- Attend workshops to enhance your presentation and networking skills.
- Learn about business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry.
- Have a mentor who will provide advice during the program.
- Receive support throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience.
- Develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network.
Take the next step:
- US Program Dates: February 13 – April 28, 2017
- Participating Offices: New York
- Application is now closed. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Switzerland Program Dates: March 1 – June 30, 2017
- Participating Offices: Zurich
- Application is now closed. Please contact: email@example.com for more information.
- UK Program Dates: April 25, 2017 – July 14, 2017
- Participating Offices: London
- Application Process: November 7, 2016 – January 13, 2017
- India Program Dates: March 20, 2017 – July 14, 2017
- Participating Offices: Mumbai, Pune
- Application Process: October 5, 2016 – December 9, 2016