Experienced Professionals Real Returns
Ready to re-launch your career? Our Real Returns Program offers talented senior professionals who have taken an extended career break a smooth transition back into the workforce.
Deciding to go back to work after a voluntary, extended leave – such as to care for children – is both exciting and challenging. We’ve designed Real Returns to help talented professionals ramp up their skills, update their industry knowledge and boost their confidence. The result? A possibility for empowered, highly valuable candidates to seamlessly transition back into the workplace.
Our Real Returns program is paid and runs for approximately 12 weeks. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that match your skills and expertise, and tap into a support network of like-minded professionals. Real Returns is currently offered in the U.S., the U.K., India and Switzerland.
As a part of our Real Returns Program, you will:
- Be part of a team and work on an interesting assignment or project.
- Participate in a series of training/orientation modules to help acclimate you to the work environment.
- Upgrade your technology skills.
- Attend workshops to enhance your presentation and networking skills.
- Learn about business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry.
- Have a mentor who will provide advice during the program.
- Receive support throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience.
- Develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network.
Take the next step:
- US Program Dates: February 13 – April 28, 2017
- Participating Offices: New York
- Application is now closed. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Switzerland Program Dates: March 1 – June 30, 2017
- Participating Offices: Zurich
- Application Process: September 14 – November 20, 2016
- UK Program Dates: April, 2017
- Participating Offices: London
- Application Process: Please visit back in the coming weeks for application dates
- India Program Dates: March 20, 2017 – July 14, 2017
- Participating Offices: Mumbai, Pune
- Application Process: October 5, 2016 – December 9, 2016