You are here:
What We Look For
Having your degree is only a start. What will you make of it? We’re looking for people who show vision, enthusiasm and leadership. Raw intellectual ability is important, but so are curiosity and an aptitude for problem-solving. Our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, but they all share the desire to achieve excellence. Whatever your background, we’re looking for:
- Leaders who engender loyalty, assume responsibility and mobilize others
- Critical thinkers with excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starters who achieve significant results
- Adaptable team members who can build and support strong relationships
- Communicators who are skilled in articulating and listening
- Principled contributors who are committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Online Application, Resume and Letter
An online application is required for roles at Credit Suisse. When you apply, you will be asked for a resume or CV, with the option to submit a cover letter of your own. Visit the Recruiting Tips section of our website to learn more about how to write an excellent resume, CV or cover letter.
The Private Banking Full-time Associate Program (MBA)
Application is now closed.
Our Private Banking Summer Associate Program (MBA)
Application Deadline: December 31, 2013
Start: 8-10 week program starting as of June to September 2014
Note: we recruit for Career Start and Internship positions all year long.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re ready now, we can help you take the next step. We’ll match your skills and interests to our opportunities--from completing an application to considering an offer.
Our comprehensive Glossary gives you explanations to our banking terms.
Read the Credit Suisse Glossary
It’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the financial services industry through the business press. Most publications have an online component, or are summarized in news aggregators.