Ad Hoc Publicity
News & Alerts
The CS real estate funds listed on the SIX are subject to the SIX rules governing ad hoc publicity1). Reports for the listed funds will be communicated via the following channels to the investors in conjunction with the SIX rules:
- On the main page Real Estate
- Via emails to interested investors.
- You can subscribe to our ad hoc news service using the form below.
1) Art. 53 of the Listing Rules of October 1, 2010 requires the issuer to inform the market and investors about any price-sensitive facts that have occurred in his area of activity. Price-sensitive facts are facts that could give rise to a significant price change. The CS real estate funds of Credit Suisse Funds AG listed on the SIX are subject to the SIX rules governing ad hoc publicity.
2) All notifications will be sent in German and/or French. Certain notifications are also available in English.