Credit Suisse Investment Partners About us
Credit Suisse Investment Partners (Switzerland) Ltd. was founded in 2020 by Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd. and AgaNola Ltd.
With this new company we are expanding our successful partnership in the convertible bond segment. Credit Suisse Investment Partners combines the convertible bond business of Credit Suisse Asset Management and AgaNola. This combination creates a leading and dedicated Swiss convertible bond specialist based in Pfäffikon, Canton Schwyz.
The management team brings together experienced convertible bond specialists under the leadership of Oliver Gasser, former CEO of AgaNola. Luc Mathys, Head of Fixed Income at Credit Suisse Asset Management, has been appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors also includes two experienced external members: Christian Katz and Marcel Saucy. Stefan Hiestand, founder of AgaNola, contributes his industry expertise as Vice-Chairman.
- 2020: Majority investment by Credit Suisse Asset Management and renaming
- 2019: +1bn Credit Suisse (Lux) AgaNola Global Convertible Bond Fund
- 2016: Partnership between AgaNola and Credit Suisse Asset Management at the product level; dynamic growth in client assets under management
- 2007: Foundation of AgaNola Ltd., an independent Asset Manager, who since 2009 is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA ) and governed by the Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA/KAG): from the outset specializing in convertible bonds and the build-up of a reputation as a leading provider
- 1984: Launch of the Credit Suisse Convertible International Bond Fund
Board of Directors
Luc Mathys (Chairman, Credit Suisse)
Stefan Hiestand (Vice Chairman, minority shareholder representation)
Gebhard Giselbrecht (Credit Suisse)
Kai-Uwe Hagelganz (Credit Suisse)
Christian Katz (Independent)
Marcel C. Saucy (Independent)