Sustainable investment that takes into account environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria is becoming the norm for a rapidly growing number of investors.
In the latest edition of Scope, we look at the many aspects of sustainable investment from a range of different viewpoints:
- Impact investing − Iqbal Khan, CEO of International Wealth Management, discusses the keys to investing successfully and making a positive contribution in our Scope interview.
- From ESG to philanthropy − Marisa Drew, CEO of the Impact Advisory & Finance Department, elucidates why impact investing is a strategic decision.
- Green bonds − How investors can combine their financial interests with direct contributions to environmental and climate protection.
- Real estate − Why sustainable real estate pays off in the long run.
- Index funds − How to invest efficiently using index funds.
We aim to offer our clients the best possible investment solutions at all times. The integration of ESG criteria through a variety of approaches and risk categories is of central importance to us and is becoming a cornerstone of our offering.
This edition of Scope features articles on the following subjects:
- Steep Learning Curve
How China Is on Its Way to the Top of the World
- Best of China
- Discover London
Chinese Real Estate Investors Are Reshaping Their Preferences
The new edition of Scope features articles on the following subjects:
- Digital Health
Technologies with Broad-spectrum Efficacy
- Insurance Linked Strategies
Insurance Risks as Investment Opportunities
- Demographic Tailwind
European Healthcare Properties
- Meeting Your Objectives by Planning Well
Individual Retirement Savings in Switzerland
- Efficient Currency Management
More Important Than Ever
Here are some of the articles in the second issue:
- Time to Rethink Returns
Interview with André Helfenstein, Head of Institutional Clients
- Award-Winning Investments
Multi-factor index funds draw from multiple strengths
- Megatrend Security
Risks are opportunities
- Supply Chain Finance
Discover a new asset class
In the first edition, which is linked below, you can read about the following topics:
- Creating Value through Innovation and Focus
An interview with Michel Degen
- European Real Estate
A road map to returns
- Swiss Infrastructure Installations
Power mix for institutional investors
- Robotics Investments
Potential for above-average growth