Funds and Awards Awards
Awards for Credit Suisse Asset Management
EuroHedge Absolute UCITS Awards 2017
Credit Suisse (Lux) Small and Mid Cap Alpha Long/Short Fund
The Credit Suisse (Lux) Small and Mid Cap Alpha Long/Short Fund has won HFM’s prestigious EuroHedge Absolute UCITS Award 2017 in the category European Equity (under USD 500 m) – 1 Year.
This award is given to alternative UCITS hedge funds that demonstrate excellence in risk-adjusted performance over the relevant period, which in the case of the Credit Suisse (Lux) Small and Mid Cap Alpha Long/Short Fund came to an outstanding return of 19.10%1 with a Sharpe ratio of 2.94. This win is further evidence of our comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the inefficient European small- and mid-cap market.
Lipper Fund Awards 2017
Credit Suisse Asset Management receives five awards
Lipper Fund Awards are awarded to funds that have excelled in delivering consistently strong risk-adjusted performance, relative to peers. They highlight our comprehensive investment expertise in the area of equities and bonds, and are testament to the strength of our funds.
Five of our funds have been awarded in the following categories:
- Equity Switzerland Small and Mid Caps – best fund over three years
- Bond Asia Pacific - Local Currency – best fund over three years
- Bond Convertibles Global – best fund over three years
- Bond US Dollar - Short Term – best fund over three and five years
- Bond Convertibles Global – best fund over ten years