Scope: Generating returns. Sustainably.
Sustainable investment that takes into account environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria is becoming the norm for a rapidly growing number of investors. In the latest edition of Scope, we look at the many aspects of sustainable investment from a range of different viewpoints.
- Impact investing − Iqbal Khan, CEO of International Wealth Management, discusses the keys to investing successfully and making a positive contribution in our Scope interview.
- From ESG to philanthropy − Marisa Drew, CEO of the Impact Advisory & Finance Department, elucidates why impact investing is a strategic decision.
- Green bonds − How investors can combine their financial interests with direct contributions to environmental and climate protection.
- Real estate − Why sustainable real estate pays off in the long run.
- Index funds − How to invest efficiently using index funds.
We aim to offer our clients the best possible investment solutions at all times. The integration of ESG criteria through a variety of approaches and risk categories is of central importance to us and is becoming a cornerstone of our offering.