Financial Disclosures Financial Reports 2016
Financial Reports 2016
Financial and other reports including SEC filings of Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG (Bank).
Quarterly Reports on Form 6-K – Credit Suisse Group AG
Credit Suisse Group AG is not required to file quarterly reports, but furnishes its earnings announcement material to the SEC on Form 6-K.
- 2Q16 quarterly (Group), July 28 (PDF) | Interactive data files (XBRL)
- 1Q16 quarterly (Group), May 10 (PDF)
Quarterly Reports on Form 6-K – Credit Suisse AG (Bank)
The Bank as principal operating subsidiary files quarterly reports, including unaudited interim information, and other reports on Form 6-K.
Set forth below are the Bank’s Registration Documents that have been approved in Ireland, Luxembourg and the UK:
- Registration Document - Ireland (PDF)
- Information Incorporated By Reference Into the Credit Suisse AG Irish Registration Document (PDF | 18.5 MB)
- Registration Document - Luxembourg (PDF | 10.9 MB)
- Registration Document - Luxembourg - First Supplement (PDF | 2.6 MB)
- Registration Document - Luxembourg - Second Supplement (PDF | 5.5 MB)
- Registration Document - Luxembourg - Third Supplement (PDF)
- Registration Document - UK (PDF | 18.5 MB)