Programy rozwoju talentów dla absolwentów Switzerland: Full-Time Private Banking Associate Program
Our Private Banking Full-time Associate Program is designed to train talented individuals to become successful Relationship Managers. The three-year program is open to candidates with an MBA or equivalent, as well as three to four years of work experience.
As a full-time Associate, you need to have the confidence and capability to step straight into an entrepreneurial role and make meaningful contributions to one of our key divisions. We’ll hand you responsibility early in the program, and you’ll work with senior managers, who will provide guidance and track your development.
The Private Banking Full-time Associate Program allows you to:
- Become certified as a Relationship Manager in the first six months and build your own client book.
- Participate in an intensive two-week global boot camp at our Zurich headquarters.
- Benefit from a fast-tracked curriculum that includes Private Banking learning modules and business development training.
- Learn the fundamentals of our business model and about the comprehensive advisory services we offer to our high-net-worth clients.
- Network with senior management and former Associates from different markets all over the world.