Programy rozwoju talentów dla absolwentów Americas Global Markets Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer GM COO/CFO (Analyst only)
The GM COO/CFO organization is the engine that powers the daily operation of the businesses within our Global Markets businesses. It comprises a number of specialist groups that help run, control, measure and improve our company.
As an Analyst in this two-year rotational program, you’ll work in our New York office with specialists who improve our operations. You’ll learn about financial controls, market data and modeling - and walk away with skills that are applicable throughout the firm and across many industries.
As a Full-Time GM COO/CFO Analyst, you will:
- Rotate through the functions that best suit your qualifications and interests, leading to permanent placement within our organization.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of market data and technical skills that you can use throughout your career.
- Explore sophisticated valuation methodologies, and accounting and financial modeling with some of the industry’s top professionals.
- Enhance your technical skills through formalized training courses and on the job learning. You will have suggested milestones, and receive constructive feedback and opportunities for personalized training.
- Network and learn from our highly regarded team of experts.
- Create and build professional relationships across our global organization.