Opportunità di internship EMEA Poland: Three-Month Internship
Our Internship program gives outstanding university and college seniors the opportunity to work inside a leading, global bank. As an intern, you will attend a brief company orientation, and then work in one of the business teams while receiving further training on the job. Interns will typically work 20 to 40 hours per week for a three-month period.
We offer internships within the:
- Chief Risk Officer Division
- Finance Division
- Operations Division
- Human Resources Division
- Technology Division
- Global Markets Division
- Swiss Universal Bank Divisions
- International Wealth Management Division
Our Ideal Candidates
Ideal candidates are in the first or second year of their Master’s degree, highly motivated and creative, and interested specifically in the field of economics. We will also consider students from a variety of other academic backgrounds. Everyone who applies should have strong foreign language capabilities, preferably English and/or German.
Whatever your background, you will need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions.
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them.
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability.
- Comfortable with the use of MS Office software, especially Microsoft Excel.
In case of any questions regarding our programs in Poland, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org