Opportunità di internship Americas Asset Finance (Analyst only)
Our Asset Finance group is responsible for the global organization, structuring and execution of all our primary asset-backed offerings. An internship in Asset Finance is a great way to gain insight into global markets and build the foundation for a successful career. If you are highly motivated and creative, have strong analytical skills, and can work independently and collaboratively, then you will thrive on this team.
As an Asset Finance intern, you will:
- Work in a team-oriented environment within Asset Finance, as well as with other groups within Securitized Products, including Trading, Sales and Research.
- Get exposure to all stages of an asset-backed securities transaction, including pitching, structuring, negotiation, execution and closing of securitizations.
- Analyze different structuring alternatives and help advise clients on solutions.
- Develop communications related to securitization offerings for banking, trading, sales forces and investors.
- Monitor and analyze market conditions and provide weekly feedback.
- Help analyze credit and underwriter risk to gain internal approval for a transaction.