Opportunités de stages Americas Finance (Analyst only)
The Finance team is responsible for ensuring financial stability and growth throughout Credit Suisse. When you join the team as an Analyst, you’ll get an insider’s view of how we manage financial risk, use capital strategically, develop new business and communicate with investors.
Our Finance team works across the company’s many divisions, with a number of specialist groups, including: Financial Accounting, Group Controlling, Group Insurance, Investor Relations, New Business, Product Control, Strategic Process Change, Tax and Treasury.
As part of this ten-week Analyst program you will:
- Develop specialized knowledge and a broad view of the firm’s financial strategy.
- Learn how to deliver reliable and transparent information to our stakeholders, and how to optimize the use of financial resources.
- Apply what you've learned by making presentations to senior management.
- Learn from our highly regarded in-house professionals.
- Network and build relationships across our global organization to help further your career.