Try something new. Gain plenty of work experience.
In the Junior Banking Program, you will complete three six-month assignments in different areas and thus gain a comprehensive insight into our activities. We offer a variety of topics, ranging from advising private clients to specific tasks within the credit business. Everything is covered. Our experienced professional trainers are always on hand to coach you in your professional development. At the end of the internship, you will be the proud owner of the Swiss Bankers Association certificate "Bank Entry for Secondary School Graduates."
Learn together. A large network is waiting for you.
With Challenge Your Potential (CYP), you will acquire basic banking knowledge. In addition, you will obtain company-specific expertise and improve your interpersonal skills in a professional context. Last but not least, you will get to know a lot of high school graduate trainees from other banks and can start building a valuable network.
A career springboard. Your future could look like this.
As a graduate of the Junior Banking Program, numerous career paths are open to you, either with us or in other banks. For example, you can work as an advisor for private or corporate clients, or train to become a credit specialist. Or you can combine your job with us with a part-time course of study at a university or university of applied sciences.
Join the team. Apply now.
Immerse yourself in the financial world and work with employees and clients from many different areas – our Junior Banking Program is perfect for you. The program starts on August 1 every year. To apply, you must be between 18 and 25 years old and have the following:
- A high school matura (a completed apprenticeship does not qualify you for the Junior Banking Program)
- Interest in a practical career path and part-time study
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in the local language of the training region (German, French, Italian)
- Other languages, such as English, are an asset
- Solid interest in banking and financial topics
- Strong suitability for client-facing roles
- Strong initiative and a proven self-starter
- Strong team spirit and motivation
With your job application, we expect:
- Cover letter / statement of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Matura (if available)
- Employment references and language diplomas (if available)
More about your future employer
Discover who we are and see what it feels like to work for one of the world's leading financial services providers.
Discover where our 45,000+ employees work around the world, and where we are looking for new colleagues.
Find out about the different job categories within our bank, how they operate, and which is the right one for you to make your mark.