Job application tips
Information for you and your parents
We will tell you which points are especially important to us when applying and how your parents can best support you in your application so that you can easily master the application process.
Tips. How to create a strong job application.
You want to showcase the best parts of yourself in your application – and we want to get to know you as well as possible. To do this, we have the following tips for you:
- Carefully prepare your documents and make sure they are free of errors.
- Upload all of the required documents on the online portal to avoid delays in the process.
- Pay attention to the file size and the file format (preferably PDF format, max. 3 MB per file).
- Check your emails regularly and respond promptly.
- Find out more about Credit Suisse, the apprenticeship process, the vocational school, Challenge Your Potential (CYP) and the ICT vocational training center.
- Tell us about your motivation. Why would you like to complete a banking apprenticeship? Why at Credit Suisse? What do you like about client contact?
- Don't forget to tell us about your hobbies or leisure activities. We want to know who you are.
For parents. Here's how to support your child's application.
Choosing a profession is an important step for your child's professional career. Discuss potential career decisions together with your child at an early stage. Help your child to find the profession that is right for them.
When it's time to look for a specific apprenticeship, you can provide support with the following:
- Help your child research the apprenticeships listed on LENA, on the BiZ (Berufsinformationszentrum - Career Information Center), and on company websites.
- Check application documents, but let your child write their own documents. Authenticity is a plus!
- Keep an eye on the deadlines and help your child adhere to them.
- Practice job interviews together.
- If the job application is unsuccessful following an interview, encourage your child to get in touch with the company and ask for feedback.
- Motivate your child to stay on the ball. It's worth it!
More about your future employer
Discover who we are and see what it feels like to work for one of the world's leading financial services providers.
Discover where our 45,000+ employees work around the world, and where we are looking for new colleagues.
Find out about the different job categories within our bank, how they operate, and which is the right one for you to make your mark.