Internship Opportunities EMEA Poland: Legal and Compliance Academy
Bridge the gap between your education and work experience with our year-long, paid Legal and Compliance Academy. You will work closely with managers and colleagues who are experts in their fields, and gain real-world experience. You will also participate in training and development opportunities designed to build on your talents and drive your success.
We’re looking for interns who can manage multiple tasks, strive for quality in your work, deliver exceptional customer service and communicate directly with our clients, including those outside of Poland. Successful interns can apply for full-time positions at the end of the program.
Program highlights include:
- An interesting and challenging role in an international environment, with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- On-the-ground experience in a prestigious, industry-leading global bank.
- The opportunity to participate in various training, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities.
To participate, you should have:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Fluency in another language, preferably German, French or Italian, is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and a service-oriented attitude.
- Good presentation skills, and the ability to deliver convincing arguments in front of expert audiences.
- The ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- The ability to work independently, be efficient and exact, and remain focused on execution and delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent people skills, and an interest in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Above average academic qualifications.
As an Academy Trainee, you will be given a variety of assignments across our Legal and Compliance department. Program details include:
Weeks one and two
Learn about the financial services industry and Credit Suisse, including:
- Introduction to Credit Suisse.
- Overview of financial products and markets, and how these impact the bank.
- Understanding Legal and Compliance policies and regulations.
- Introduction to the technical and professional skills that are critical to the success of Lawyers and Compliance Officers.
Weeks two and three
Understand the General Counsel function, including:
- The role the Advisory Control Group (ACG) & Central Compliance Group (CCG) plays in Credit Suisse.
- An overview of ACG and CCG functional responsibilities and day-to-day challenges.
- The relationships with regulators and the importance of identifying and managing conflicts of interest within the bank.
Weeks four and beyond
On-the-job training, including:
- Experiencing and learning about how each function plays an integral role in the banks' operations.
- Gaining practical experience within one or more Legal and Compliance functions.
We encourage our successful Academy trainees to apply for full-time positions at the end of the program. While we cannot guarantee employment, successful trainees will receive priority during the recruitment process.
In case of any questions regarding our programs in Poland, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org