Internship Opportunities EMEA Diversity: Steps to Success Scholarship Program
Our Steps to Success Scholarship Program is a social mobility program for outstanding A-Level students in the UK who are from an underrepresented and/or underprivileged background, looking to explore a career in investment banking. You'll participate in a four-week and six-week summer internship in London. These will take place after year 13 and your first year at university respectively.
You will have the opportunity to intern in different businesses at Credit Suisse, including Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) and Global Markets (GM). During the program you will be given the chance to network across the divisions, receive soft skills and industry training, attend speaker sessions with senior representatives and work alongside employees whose roles may be of particular interest. You will also be given projects and real tasks that will contribute to your understanding of the roles within the bank.
You will also receive scholarship funding for your tuition fees every year for the duration of the program.
Are you eligible?
We will select interns based on their academic excellence, leadership abilities and interest in the financial services industry. In addition, you need to:
- Be in Year 13, looking to apply to a three year university degree straight after your sixth form studies, due to graduate in 2022.
- Apply through UCAS for a place at university during the application process.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills.
- Have an AAA or equivalent grade prediction (this will need to be verified by your Head teacher or Head of sixth form).
- Have a record of high achievement outside of academia.