Internship Opportunities Australia: Equities (Analyst only)
Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Markets department delivers best in class investment solutions to our global institutional client base. With a global distribution and reach, Equities is core to the Asia Pacific Markets business model.
Credit Suisse's Equities Department offers a summer internship program, with a rotation between Equity Research and Equity Sales & Trading. It is designed to give highly talented students a taste of life at the world's leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation.
Our Equity Research business provides clients with insightful analysis and differentiated research views on ASX listed companies. Our sector teams conduct in-depth analysis of companies and their respective industries, and forecast financials to determine a valuation and stock recommendation.
Equity Sales & Trading
Our Equities Sales & Trading business engages in a broad range of activities for clients. Activities include sales, trading, financing, prime brokerage services, market-making in global equity and equity-related securities, options, futures, risk management and hedging products. Our activities cover both exchange-traded and over-the-counter traded securities, including block trade executions, program trading executions, equity derivatives and convertible securities.
The environment is fast-paced, high energy and collaborative. You will learn how to assess and interpret risk, whilst improving your analytical and quantitative skills.
Join us and you will:
- Rotate around teams in Equity Research and Equity Sales & Trading.
- Work with senior Research Analysts on projects involving financial analysis and investigative research.
- Develop financial modeling and forecasting skills, and help produce research reports.
- Research industries and companies, and learn how to present your ideas to the team.
- Network with senior managers across our Equities teams, and build a professional network that will help further your career.
- Receive formal mentoring from highly experienced colleagues in the field.