Internship Opportunities Americas Risk
The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective independent risk oversight in the areas of regulatory and risk related systems and infrastructure as well as maintaining a comprehensive bank wide risk appetite framework including market risk, credit risk, operational risk and reputational risk. We are continuously strengthening the risk function by attracting, developing and retaining top talents and fostering continuous learning throughout the organization. You will learn how to hone your skills and apply them in a fast-paced, risk oriented environment as part of a project team or by contributing to one of our many risk functions.
Training & Program Description
You will attend a one day company orientation followed by two days of training and then start work in your group for the summer, receiving further training while on the job. Your learning experience will continue through the summer speaker series, where you’ll hear from senior line representatives across the divisions. To help you determine your strengths and plan your career, Summer Analysts are matched with mentors within Risk, who provide advice and guidance throughout the summer. You will also participate in networking events and firm-wide events that will help ensure that you are exposed to all the areas within the bank and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. You will be tasked with an end of summer presentation for senior management to help expand your knowledge and develop presentation skills. The summer is structured to have a balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.
Our Summer Analyst Program: What We Offer
- Train in a comprehensive, ten week program
- Develop specialist knowledge while enjoying a firm-wide perspective
- Learn how to deliver reliable and transparent information to our stakeholders and how to optimize the use of risk resources
- Learn from the experience of our highly regarded in-house professionals who apply industry knowledge to our Credit Suisse environment
- Network and build relationships across a global organization