Internship Opportunities Americas Diversity and Inclusion Programs
At Credit Suisse, diversity is part of our business. We foster diversity through several initiatives, including diversity councils, global employee networks and affinity groups that provide support, training, networking opportunities and camaraderie. We are committed to cultivating a diverse pool of top talent via our internship programs. Read more about our diversity and inclusion programs.
Programs for Undergraduates
The Sophomore Diversity Program provides talented college sophomores from diverse backgrounds with first-hand experience in the financial services industry. The program offers outstanding college sophomores from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and/or Native American descent) the opportunity to participate in a ten-week summer internship program at our offices in New York City. Additionally, students who successfully complete the summer internship program will be eligible to receive a $5,000 scholarship and may be invited back for a junior year internship.
The program offers:
- A company orientation, followed by divisional training before starting work in your group for the summer.
- A mentor to help you determine your strengths and plan your career.
- Access to the senior leaders who can provide support and guidance throughout the summer.
- Networking and firm-wide events that will expose you to all the areas within the Bank, and provide a broader sense of our organization.
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.
The Credit Suisse Women's Mentor Program offers unique opportunities for outstanding female college sophomores to learn more about Global Markets (Equity Research/Sales & Trading), Technology or Investment Banking & Capital Markets. This selective program offers numerous benefits, including early access to Credit Suisse leaders, technical skills training, mentorship, and shadowing & networking opportunities. Selected participants are invited to attend an in-office multi-day career development program, in addition to engaging in an on-going mentor relationship. Participants are paired with a senior level mentor in their respective division. Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to participate in an accelerated interview process for an internship after their junior year.
Programs for Graduate Students
We’re proud to sponsor the Credit Suisse MBA Fellowship for outstanding first-year MBA students interested in a career in investment banking. The Fellowship is offered to women and students of Black/African American, Hispanic/ Latino and/or Native American descent.
To qualify, you must be enrolled in an MBA program in the United States and eligible for the Summer Internship Program. Successful applicants will demonstrate a strong interest in pursuing a career in investment banking and have a history of academic and professional achievement and a proven record of leadership.
As a Fellow, you will receive:
- A summer internship within Investment Banking in one of our U.S. offices.
- A $40,000 stipend for your first year of business school. Fellows who opt for a second year of their MBA program, successfully complete the Summer Internship Program, and accept a full-time offer with Credit Suisse receive an additional $40,000.