Full-Time and Graduate Programs EMEA Poland: Technology (IT) and Risk Full-Time Analyst
When you join our Analyst program in Wroclaw, you will work in an entry-level role with our Technology or Chief Risk Officer teams. Depending on your area of specialization, you may work on a wide range of projects, such as developing new data processing applications, settling securities, or controlling and maintaining valuation prices.
We’ll look for you to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, while delivering high-quality work and exceptional customer service. You’ll also need to communicate clearly with clients, including those outside Poland.
Highlights of the program include:
- An interesting and challenging role in an international environment, with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- On-the-ground experience in a prestigious, industry-leading global bank.
- The opportunity to participate in various training programs, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities.
Our ideal candidates have:
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Very strong communication skills in English and/or German required (oral and written).
- Good customer service skills, with a client-focused approach directed towards helping clients achieve their goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Experience in the financial services industry or knowledge of IT technologies (such as SharePoint or InfoPath) are a further advantage, though not required.
- Understanding of financial services and key products/services are an asset.
In case of any questions regarding our programs in Poland, please contact us: email@example.com