Full-Time and Graduate Programs EMEA International Wealth Management (Associate only)
Expanding our International Wealth Management division is a key component of our new, global strategy. You’ll work along experienced wealth managers, providing comprehensive advice and a broad range of investment products and services to high-net-worth clients and ultra-high-net-worth clients. As an Associate, you will get first-hand insight into our business.
This program is open to candidates with an MBA or equivalent majoring in finance electives. We don’t specify a particular type of background; however, you will need to have at least five years works experience, preferably in financial services or related industries.
As part of this program you will:
- Attend an intensive two-week, global boot camp at our headquarters in Zurich.
- Become certified as a Relationship Manager in the first six months, and build up your own client book.
- Participate in a fast-track curriculum consisting of Private Banking learning modules and business development training.
- Learn how to integrate the fundamentals of our business model to provide comprehensive advisory services to our high-net-worth clients.
- Network with senior management and former Associates from different markets all over the world.
- Receive advice from senior managers, who will provide guidance and track your development along clearly defined milestones.