Full-Time and Graduate Programs Americas Finance (Analyst only)
The Finance team is responsible for ensuring financial stability and growth throughout Credit Suisse. When you join the team as a full-time Analyst, you’ll get an inside look at how we manage financial risk, use capital strategically, develop new business and communicate with investors.
Our Finance team works across the company’s many divisions, and partners with a number of internal functions, including Financial Accounting, Group Controlling, Group Insurance, Investor Relations, New Business, Product Control, Strategic Process Change, Tax and Treasury.
As a full-time Analyst in Finance, you’ll train in a comprehensive 12-month rotational program. You will have to opportunity to:
- Develop specialized knowledge about finance while gaining a firm-wide perspective.
- Learn how to deliver reliable and transparent information to our stakeholders and optimize the use of financial resources.
- Apply what you have learned by making final project presentations to senior management.
- Learn from the experience of our highly regarded in-house professionals.
- Network and build relationships across a global organization.