What's next starts here
Whether you've been away from work for two years or ten, our Real Returns program will empower you to relaunch your career with confidence – and with the training you need to succeed.
You already have what it takes
Re-entering the world of work after years away doesn't have to be difficult. Everything you learned and experienced before your break makes you an exciting and invaluable addition to a team. And then there's everything you gained during your break. At Credit Suisse, we want to help you make the most of your transferable skills.
On our Real Returns program, you'll working on a key project that adds real value to the business. What's more your mentor, your buddy and the Real Returns team will all be on hand to support and point you in the direction of new people and new opportunities – as will all the other program participants. Networking events where you'll have access to key experienced colleagues are a big part of the experience, too.
As part of our Real Returns program, you will:
- Have a mentor who supports you in re-establishing your place in the business world.
- Benefit from an access to a group of diverse professionals and program alumnus.
- Join a motivated team and be part of interesting and challenging projects.
- Develop your technology, presentation and networking skills.
- Dive back into the ever-evolving financial services industry.
- Learn constantly with training, enhance and build your industry knowledge through structured orientation modules and the people around you.
Combine all this with access to people across the business, mentoring, training and a challenging project, and you have everything you need to make your return to work a success.
When you return to work, re-engaging with your network is going to be exciting. Even more exciting will be the new connections you'll make through our Real Returns program. If you're curious and courageous, this is exactly the right place to prepare for the next stage of your career— and your life.
More about your future employer
Discover who we are and see what it feels like to work for one of the world's leading financial services providers.
Discover where our 45,000+ employees work around the world, and where we are looking for new colleagues.
Find out about the different job categories within our bank, how they operate, and which is the right one for you to make your mark.