Wealth Management Invest for Residency
International and Significant Investor Visa
The Australian Federal Government introduced the Significant Investor Visa (" SIV ") in 2012 to provide high-net-worth individuals with the ability to apply for an Australian visa and permanent residence on the basis of a minimum investment in Australia of AUD 5 million for a minimum of four years.
The SIV is a component of the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP) run by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management Australia offers complying investment portfolios which meet the requirements stipulated by AUSTRADE and the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship. The "balancing investment" portfolios are managed by our experienced Australian Portfolio Management team.
- Subject to satisfying government requirements, the visa provides work, travel and study rights to the applicant as well as their immediate family and dependent relatives.
Advantages of Investing in Credit Suisse Complying Investments Portfolios
- Credit Suisse is a trusted and reputable financial institution, having served the wealth management needs of families since 1856
- The portfolios are managed by an experienced Australian Portfolio Management team with a strong track record actively manages the balancing investment
- Transparent fee structure with no upfront or exit fees charges (Credit Suisse does not accept any product commissions)
- Recommended list of funds that have undergone Credit Suisse due diligence screening
- Clients gain access to Wealth Management products and services platform
For clients who are resident in Australia:
- Access to a multi-currency platform capable of holding all tradable currencies, including RMB, HKD, USD and Gold
- Access to Credit Suisse residential property lending facility*
For further information on how Credit Suisse can assist you in this process please contact us:
Head of Wealth Management, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8205 4942
Phone: +61 2 8205 4813