Private Banking Philanthropic Advisory
Make a difference in the cause you most care about
Our teams can help you design and manage a charitable giving strategy that supports the causes you and your family care about.
This means they will:
- Ensure the issues you care about are supported with an appropriate philanthropy strategy and structure that supports your objectives
- Help you plan, structure and implement your philanthropic objectives
- Make ongoing distributions to your chosen causes and recipients
- Provide research and insight into the current trends within the philanthropic sector
Ensure a robust succession plan for your company
Have you already considered who might lead your company when you are no longer working? Do you know what needs to be taken into account when planning a business succession? The Credit Suisse Wealth Planning team supports you in handling this complex challenge, helping to safeguard your assets and the fruits of your life's work, as well as existing jobs.
Make a difference with your wealth
Our experienced team of philanthropy and sustainable investment experts can help you use your wealth strategically to achieve maximum social and environmental impact. We provide you with tailored philanthropic solutions, as part of your wealth planning and family governance strategy:
- Strategic advice, including portfolio screening, based on your personal values and objectives
- Investment management with customized portfolio solutions
- Supporting services, which includes reporting tailored for you
- A long-term partnership with regular access to exclusive events which support knowledge-sharing among peers
- We also help you set up your own foundations.
Philanthropy advisory services
Our philanthropy advisory team aims to support a variety of philanthropic profiles ranging from legacy planning and next generation involvement, to philanthropy as part of their business strategy. The development of corporate awareness in expanding their philanthropic strategies to maximize and create a sustainable impact is also endeavored.