Internship Opportunities Americas Quantitative Summer Institute (Analyst and Associate)
Americas Quantitative Summer Institute (Analyst and Associate)
Our highly-regarded Quantitative Summer Institute is modeled after our unique in-house training program developed by our Quantitative Strategies Group. It comprises of five weeks of training classes and five weeks of individual project assignments, all aimed at accelerating your development and improving your performance.
As an Analyst within this program, you will learn about the mathematics of financial derivatives, get an introduction to key derivatives markets and pricing methods, and receive practical training on core models. You will also put your training to work on practical assignments, using the same tools as those used by our modelers, traders and structurers.
Interested candidates must have completed their first year of a graduate degree program, or be in the process of obtaining a PhD in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, operations research, statistics, econometrics, economics or quantitative finance.
If you are accepted into the Quantitative Summer Institute, you will:
- Participate in training modeled after our Quantitative Strategies Group.
- Get an introduction to key derivatives markets and pricing methods, and receive practical training on core models.
- Complete practical assignments using the same tools as our modelers, traders and structurers.
- Be part of a formal mentoring program and receive structured feedback.
How to Apply
In the U.S., Credit Suisse will be hosting recruiting events in the early fall in several locations, including: Stanford, Berkeley, Chicago and New York.
Quantitative professionals from different business areas will offer advice on various technical and business aspects of our jobs, and discuss how your skills can be applied to problems in finance. You will also have the opportunity to take the admission test for our recruiting program.
Please note these events are by invitation only and the deadline to apply is October 12, 2016.
To be considered:
- Go to our Recruiting Events to find an exam in your area and submit your résumé.
- If you qualify, we will connect with you regarding the details of the event. All candidates must be fluent in English in both oral and written skills.
- Complete an employment application for a full-time or summer internship position on our website.
Berkeley Exam: Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 9:00am - 12.30pm PST
Stanford Exam: Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 9:00am - 12:30pm PST
Chicago Exam: Friday, October 14th, 2016 10:00am - 1:00pm CST
New York Exam: Friday, October 21st, 2016 10:30am - 2.30pm EST